Hello! My name is Michael Edelstone and I’m a software designer/developer working remotely for a company called Kuali. I live in San Marcos, Texas and work from home or local coffee shops during the week. On the weekends I watch movies, cook, sleep, and take road trips.
I’m 40 years old and I have a 13-year-old, 50-pound Australian Shepherd mix dog. She is well-exercised (we don't need a yard), hardly ever barks, and is rarely left unattended. I’m way past the partying stage, don’t smoke, and have infrequent guests. I take immaculately good care of the places I live, report issues promptly, and pay on-time 100% of the time.
What I’m looking for
I'd like to rent a stand alone house with 0-1 bedrooms, a full kitchen, and no shared walls or roommates. A space that is well-cared for, modern, and clean. A small house, guest house, or garage apartment has worked well in the past. A quiet place with no excessive street, dog, bird, train, or human noise, and no nearby smokers is ideal. Since I work remotely, fast and reliable internet is important.
I’m highly flexible on terms and pricing if the home meets these qualifications.
- Country setting or far from neighbors
- Central (or very efficient) heating and cooling
- Ability to obtain very fast internet, with personal access to the router for troubleshooting
- Washer and dryer inside the unit
- Bundled utilities with rent
More about me
- Professional designer since 2009
- 800+ credit score with a decade of solid references
- Minimalist lifestyle, conservative energy user, and very quiet
- Super clean and respectful of space
- Good communication and sense of humor
- Responsible pet owner; we walk 1.5 hours a day and don’t need a yard
Please contact me with details if you think it’s a good fit or to ask me questions. Detailed pictures and exact address of your place are appreciated.
Thanks for looking!