Hello! My name is Michael Edelstone and I’m a software designer currently living in San Marcos, Texas. I work remotely from home or local coffee shops during the week. On the weekends I watch movies, cook, sleep, and take road trips.
I’m 40 years old and I have an older, 50-pound Australian Shepherd mix dog. She is well-exercised (we don't need a yard), never barks, and is rarely left unattended. I’m way past the partying stage, don’t smoke, and have very infrequent guests. I take immaculately good care of the places I live, report issues promptly, and pay on-time 100% of the time.
What I’m looking for
I’d like to live in a stand alone rental house with 0-1 bedrooms, a full kitchen, and no shared walls or roommates. A space that is well-cared for, modern, and clean. A small house, guest house, or garage apartment has worked well in the past. A quiet place with no excessive street, dog, train, or human noise, and no nearby smokers is essential. I don't do well with noise, especially outdoor dogs and parties.
I’m highly flexible on lease terms and price if the home meets these qualifications.
- Washer and dryer inside the unit
- Central (or very efficient) heating and cooling
- Country setting or considerably remote from neighbors
- Ability to obtain very fast internet, with personal access to the modem/router for troubleshooting
- Bundled utilities with rent
More about me
- Professional designer since 2009
- 800+ credit score with a decade of solid references
- Minimalist lifestyle, conservative energy user, and very quiet
- Super clean and respectful of space
- Good communication and sense of humor
- Responsible pet owner; we walk 1.5 hours a day and don’t need a yard
Please contact me with details if you think it’s a good fit or to ask me questions. Detailed pictures and exact address of your place are appreciated.
Thanks for looking!