My name is Michael and I’m a software designer currently living in San Marcos, Texas. I work remotely from home or local coffee shops during the week. I’m in my late-30’s and I have an older, 50-pound Australian Shepherd mix dog. She is well-exercised, never barks, and is rarely left unattended. I’m way past the partying stage, don’t smoke, and have very infrequent guests. I take immaculate good care of the places I live and report problems immediately.
What I’m looking for
I’d like to live in a stand alone rental house with 0-1 bedrooms, a full kitchen, and no shared walls or roommates. A space that is well-cared for, modern, and clean. A small house, guest house, or garage apartment has worked well in the past. A quiet place with no excessive street, dog, train, or human noise, and no nearby smokers is essential.
I’m flexible on terms and price if it meets these qualifications.
- Washer and dryer inside the unit
- Central heating and cooling
- Country setting or considerably remote from neighbors
- Ability to obtain very fast internet, with personal access to the box for troubleshooting
More about me
- Professional designer since 2009
- 800+ FICO score and a decade of solid references
- Minimalist lifestyle, conservative energy user, and very quiet
- Super clean and respectful of space
- Good communication and sense of humor
- Responsible pet owner; we walk 1.5 hours a day and don’t need a yard
Please contact me with details if you think it’s a good fit or to ask me questions. Detailed pictures and description are appreciated.
Thanks for looking!